Nails are thick, protective, keratin skin extensions to tips of both fingers and toes. They are surrounded by thick layer of skin called cutis. Nails are made of dead cells but need specific maintenance and care just like skin and hair.
Healthy nails enhance the beauty and they reflect your health. Underlying care not only invites infections but also impedes the esthetic appearance.
Cracks in the nails or cuties inflammation are the usual issues associated with nail diseases. Many bacterial or fungal infections cause nail deformities which affects the structure of nail and surrounding cuties. Improper diet and lifestyle are also result into damaged nails. Thyroid disease, deficiency of vitamins such as folic acid, B12 and Vit. C, deficiency of mineral nutrients such as zinc, Iron and copper often leads to nail deformities. Inspite of that, harsh nail care products with acetone causes severe damage to the strength of nails, results into weaken and fragile nails.
Nail deformities, sometimes, may relate to other medical conditions, however, usual nail diseases are a result of poor maintenance.
Here are the some tips for beautiful and healthier nails.
- Always maintain clean hands so that to avoid bacterial and fungal infections.
- Practice good nail hygiene with regular trimming.
- It’s always advisable to use hygiene and sharp manicure clippers to avoid irregular split ends with cracks.
- It’s always looks beautiful to have long nails but they are risk prone to accidental cracks. Maintain a good ideal length with better precautions to avoid accidents. Use proper gloves while performing domestic works.
- Keep them hydrated with good moisturiser.
- You should be selective in choosing good and ideal nail polishes or removers and avoid those with harsh chemicals.
- Not but not the least, healthy lifestyle with balanced diet always encourages stronger and healthier nails.
Cleo offers best treatments to protect your nail beauty from local bacterial and fungal infections to nail reconstruction surgeries for ingrown or broken nails.